When you visit the Platform, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Platform, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Platform, and information about how you interact with the Platform. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you disable Cookies you may not be able to use all features of the Platform.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We collect User Information in the following way:
- When you register as a Vendor, we may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your first name, last name, email address, location, phone number, store details. This is to create your profile and marketplace store, both to aid in the functionality of the Platform and to build a listing and profile for you.
- We also collect all Users’ personal information when you contact us through our support channels to respond to your enquiry and to improve our services.
- We may collect personal information when a Couple contacts a Vendor through messaging on our services. For security purposes, Users should not share any passwords, payment cards or other sensitive information through this service.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, debit card numbers and/or bank Account numbers email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- Conduct our Platform and Services
We store and use your Personal Information in order to operate our Platform and enable your access to the Platform. We also use Personal Information to provide a customised experience on the Platform, allow interaction on the Vendor Marketplace and the ability to save your progress in the Couples Tools.
- Ensure the security of our Platform and Services
We may, from time to time, process Personal Information of any or all Users in order to monitor, test and/or improve the security of our Platform.
- Provide customer support
We may use or ask for further Personal Information as necessary to provide customer support. Should the need to resolve a complaint or dispute arise, we may be required to use Personal information from multiple users . We will process each individual's Personal Information separately in order to maintain privacy.
- Send transactional communications
We may use your Personal Information to send you transactional communications of any form (e.g. email, phone call, in-app notification). You are not able to unsubscribe from these communications to ensure you don't miss important information about customer service queries, changes to policy etc. These communications are not promotional.
- Send advertising and other sponsored content
We may use your Personal Information, including that received from your interactions with third-parties, to provide targeted and relevant marketing, and promotional communications and advertising to you. You are able to unsubscribe from these emails and we will provide a clear unsubscribe link. Alternatively you could change your preferences to continue receiving relevant emails.
- Promote reviews and testimonials
We may use your personal information in order to post any review or testimonial that you have made to our Platform.
- For any other purpose that you authorise
We share your Personal Information with third party service providers that may be located in any country who provide us with things such as infrastructure and systems that enable us to provide the Platform and our Services. If a service provider requires access to Personal Information in order to provide their services, they do so under our instruction and abide by policies and procedures that are designed to protect your Personal Information
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Platform - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we or our service providers may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by changing your settings with the service that is displaying the advertisements. We have provided links to common advertisers below:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We may share your Personal Information with other individuals or services at your request. This will be to enable your use of the Platform. For example, sharing Vendor information to Couples in order to enable communication or Couples information to Vendors when using certain services.
In the event of the sale of our business, we may transfer your Personal Information as part of our database to the purchaser so that they can continue to operate the business and contact you.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Platform, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org